NSNA Engineering Services
The NSNA design center offers a full complement of highly capable engineers for design and development of major automotive NA OEMs including Systems Engineering, Software, Hardware, Mechanical, and Validation. Working directly with OEM customers to develop proof-of-concept systems, HMI strategies and complete system specifications. NSNA can design and develop IPC and HUD products from the simplest to the most complex.
Multiple engineering and sales offices are strategically located in key regions of North America, Europe and Asia.
- Infotainment display technologies enabling full information, communications and entertainment features.
- Augmented Reality Head-Up Display technologies providing an unprecedented level of virtual display and real-world fusion.
- Advanced 3D graphics and rendering capabilities allowing for rich driver information content.
- Advanced lighting and simulation technologies.
- Compact and high brightness Head-Up Displays.
- Cybersecurity technologies to combat in-vehicle cyber attacks and protect passengers’ safety.
Process & Certifications:
- IATF 16949
- ISO26262 (functional safety) process development
- A2LA Certified EMC lab
- IPC and HUD specific inspection labs